Report NEP-CMP-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:07-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO, 2008. "Understanding Italian inequality trends: a simulation-based decomposition," Departmental Working Papers 2008-26, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Olivier Bargain, 2009. "The Distributional Effects of Tax-benefit Policies under New Labour: A Shapley Decomposition," Working Papers 200918, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Chisari, Omar O. & Lambardi, Germán D. & Romero, Carlos A., 2007. "Choosing the extent of private participation in public services: A computable general equilibrium perspective," MPRA Paper 15358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belaid AOUNI & Cinzia COLAPINTO & Davide LA TORRE, 2008. "Solving stochastic multi-objective programming through the GP model," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Valls Pereira, Pedro L. & Chicaroli, Rodrigo, 2009. "Predictability of Equity Models," MPRA Paper 10955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dario Caldara & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Wen Yao, 2009. "Computing DSGE Models with Recursive Preferences," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.