Report NEP-CBA-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harald Uhlig, 2009. "A Model of a Systemic Bank Run," NBER Working Papers 15072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew Weinzierl & Danny Yagan, 2009. "Optimal Taxation in Theory and Practice," NBER Working Papers 15071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2009. "Tacit On the Unstable Relationship between Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 09.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger Farmer & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Debt, Deficits and Finite Horizons: The Stochastic Case," NBER Working Papers 15025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reitz, Stefan & Stadtmann, Georg & Taylor, Mark P., 2009. "The Effects of Japanese Interventions on FX-Forecast Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 15603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Howells, 2009. "Independent Central Banks: Some theoretical and empirical problems?," Working Papers 0908, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Philip Arestis, 2009. "New Consensus Macroeconomics: A Critical Appraisal," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_564, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bianca De Paoli, 2009. "Monetary Policy Under Alterative Asset Market Structures: the Case of a Small Open Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0923, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Belaid AOUNI & Cinzia COLAPINTO & Davide LA TORRE, 2008. "Solving stochastic multi-objective programming through the GP model," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giuseppe Fontana, 2009. "Whither New Consensus Macroeconomics? The Role of Government and Fiscal Policy in Modern Macroeconomics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_563, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:10-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "It's That 'Vision' Thing: Why the Bailouts Aren't Working, and Why a New Financial System Is Needed," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_100, Levy Economics Institute.
- Landais, Bernard, 2009.
"La politique monétaire et la crise
[Monetary Policy and The Crisis]," MPRA Paper 15652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balu, Elena Mariana & Mladen, Luise, 2009. "The negative effects of international crisis on the real economy and social issues," Papers 2009/5, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lise Patureau, 2009. "Labor Market Frictions and the International Propagation Mechanism," THEMA Working Papers 2009-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fang Yao, 2009. "Non-constant Hazard Function and Inflation Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Povoledo, Laura, 2009. "The Volatility of the Tradeable and Nontradeable Sectors: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 14852, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tarek A. Hassan, 2009. "Country Size, Currency Unions, and International Asset Returns," Working Papers 154, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Escaith, Hubert & Gonguet, Fabien, 2009. "International Trade and Real Transmission Channels of Financial Shocks in Globalized Production Networks," MPRA Paper 15558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thimann, Christian & Just, Christian & Ritter, Raymond, 2009. "Strengthening the Governance of the International Monetary Fund: How a Dual Board Structure Could Raise the Effectiveness and Legitimacy of a Key Global Institution," MPRA Paper 15656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavel Luengas & Inder J. Ruprah, 2009. "Should Central Banks Target Happiness? Evidence from Latin America," OVE Working Papers 0209, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2008. ""The Role of Monetary Policy under Financial Turbulence: What role did the quantitative easing policy play in Japan?"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-205, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen, 2009. "Linear and nonlinear monetary approaches to the exchange rate of the Philippines peso-Japanese yen," MPRA Paper 15550, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2009.
- Shirai, Sayuri, 2009.
[EU Currency Union and Disciplines for Financial・Moneatry Policies]," MPRA Paper 15713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvatore Capasso & Oreste Napolitano, 2008. "Testing for the stability of money demand in italy: has the euro influenced the monetary transmission mechanism?," Working Papers 2_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Eduardo Fernandez-Arias & Peter Montiel, 2009. "Crisis Response in Latin America: Is the "Rainy Day" at Hand?," Research Department Publications 4628, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.