La politique monétaire et la crise
[Monetary Policy and The Crisis]
This paper presents the interrelations between the economic and financial crisis and monetary policy. Its emphasizes three dimensions of the problem. First, monetary policy is partialy responsible of the financial and economics events of these last years. Second, strong monetary actions are needed and implemented with some success for curing the consequences of the crisis. Third, after the crisis, monetary policy may be never like before...
|Date of creation:||Jun 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2009.
"Is Monetary Policy Effective during Financial Crises?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 573-77, May.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2009. "Is Monetary Policy Effective During Financial Crises?," NBER Working Papers 14678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Bullard, 2008.
"Three funerals and a wedding,"
138, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Daria Finocchiaro & Virginia Queijo Heideken, 2013.
"Do Central Banks React to House Prices?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(8), pages 1659-1683, December.
- John C. Williams, 2009. "The risk of deflation," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue mar27.
- Ahrend, Rudiger, 2008.
"Monetary Ease: A Factor behind Financial Crises? Some Evidence from OECD Countries,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ahrend, Rudiger, 2010. "Monetary ease: A factor behind financial crises? Some evidence from OECD countries," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4, pages 1-30.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 14631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.