Three funerals and a wedding
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2003. "Has the Business Cycle Changed and Why?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2002, Volume 17, pages 159-230 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Bullard & Aarti Singh, 2012.
"Learning And The Great Moderation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(2), pages 375-397, May.
- Aarti Singh & James Bullard, 2007. "Learning and the Great Moderation," 2007 Meeting Papers 523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bullard, James B. & Singh, Aarti, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James B. Bullard & Aarti Singh, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2007-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bullard, James & Singh, Aarti, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2009-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Charles I. Plosser, 2008. "Some thoughts on the economy and financial regulatory reform: a speech at the Economics Club of Pittsburgh, November 13, 2008," Speech 21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landais, Bernard, 2009.
"La politique monétaire et la crise
[Monetary Policy and The Crisis]," MPRA Paper 15652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Financial markets ; Macroeconomics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlps:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.