Three funerals and a wedding
Regional Economic Summit, Evansville, Ind., Nov. 20, 2008
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bullard, James & Singh, Aarti, 2009.
"Learning and the Great Moderation,"
2009-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- James B. Bullard & Aarti Singh, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2007-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bullard, James B. & Singh, Aarti, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aarti Singh & James Bullard, 2007. "Learning and the Great Moderation," 2007 Meeting Papers 523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2002.
"Has the Business Cycle Changed and Why?,"
NBER Working Papers
9127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Honkapohja, Seppo, 2009. "The 1990’s financial crises in Nordic countries," Research Discussion Papers 5/2009, Bank of Finland.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlps:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiaohong Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.