Three funerals and a wedding
This article is a modified and updated version of a speech presented at the Regional Economic Summit, Evansville, Indiana, November 20, 2008.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2003.
"Has the Business Cycle Changed and Why?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2002, Volume 17, pages 159-230
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2002. "Has the Business Cycle Changed and Why?," NBER Working Papers 9127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Bullard & Aarti Singh, 2012. "Learning And The Great Moderation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(2), pages 375-397, 05.
- Aarti Singh & James Bullard, 2007. "Learning and the Great Moderation," 2007 Meeting Papers 523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bullard, James B. & Singh, Aarti, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James B. Bullard & Aarti Singh, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2007-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bullard, James & Singh, Aarti, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2009-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Charles I. Plosser, 2008. "Some thoughts on the economy and financial regulatory reform: a speech at the Economics Club of Pittsburgh, November 13, 2008," Speech 21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2009:i:jan:p:1-12:n:v.91no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.