The Reincarnation of Keynesian Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mankiw, N.G., 1991. "The Reincarnation of Keynesian Economoics," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1572, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lino Sau, 2006.
"Non- Stabilizing Flexibility: from the Contributions by Keynes and Kalecki towards a Post-Keynesian Approach,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2006(88), pages 79-92.
- Sau, Lino, 2006. "Non-stabilizing Flexibility:From the Contributions By Keynes and Kalecki Towards a Post-Keynesian Approach," MPRA Paper 3391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Jang-Ting Guo, 2001. "On business cycles and countercyclical policies," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 1-11.
- Hoffman, Dennis L. & Rasche, Robert H. & Tieslau, Margie A., 1995. "The stability of long-run money demand in five industrial countries," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 317-339, April.
- Ackah, Ishmael, 2016. "Does bad company corrupts good character? A spatial econometric analysis of oil resource management in Africa," MPRA Paper 74456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Furceri, 2004. "Does the EMU Need a Fiscal Transfer Mechanism?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(3), pages 418-428.
- Patrick Villieu, 2004. "Une macroéconomie sans LM ?. Un modèle de synthèse pour l'analyse des politiques conjoncturelles," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(3), pages 289-322.
- Thierry Laurent & Hélène Zajdela, 1999. "Emploi, salaire et coordination des activités," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 67-100.
- Alla Kirova, 2010. "Estimation of the specific features of the New Keynesian Doctrine, compared to other schools in modern macroeconomics," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 28-45.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2010.
"Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 517-532, December.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2008. "Government Size, Composition, Volatility and Economic Growth," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2008. "Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth," Working Paper Series 849, European Central Bank.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Unvollkommene Arbeitsmärkte in makroökonomischen Modellen: Eine Übersicht," Discussion Papers 1, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Thierry Laurent & Hélène Zajdela, 1999. "De l'équilibre de sous-emploi au chômage d'équilibre : la recherche des fondements micro-économiques de la rigidité des salaires," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 41-65.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012.
"Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics,"
Chapters,in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2011. "Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Wu, Chung-Shu & Lin, Jin-Lung & Tiao, George C. & Cho, David D., 2005. "Is money demand in Taiwan stable?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 327-346, March.
- Bruno Damásio & Diogo Martins, 2017. "Do Labour Market Reforms Pay Off? Unemployment and Capital Accumulation in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2008.
"Dynamic modelling of the demand for money in Latvia,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 53-74, October.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2007. "Dynamic Modelling of the Demand for Money in Latvia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 703, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Amir Kia & Ali F. Darrat, 2003. "Modeling Money Demand under the Profit-Sharing Banking Scheme: Evidence on Policy Invariance and Long-Run Stability," Carleton Economic Papers 03-13, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Robert H. Rasche, 1993.
"Monetary aggregates, monetary policy and economic activity,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-35.
- Rasche, R.H., 1992. "Monetary Aggregates, Monetary Policy and Economic Activity," Papers 9101, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Rubens R. Sawaya, 2016. "Valor, Preço E Inflação Como Relação De Poder," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 026, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Krume Nikoloski & Ognen Aleksoski & Borka Petrusheva, 2015. "Economic Thought Through The Prism Of New Keynesian Economics," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 17-21, January.
- Richard A. Posner, 2011. "Keynes and Coase," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(S4), pages 31-40.
- Paresh Narayan & Seema Narayan & Vinod Mishra, 2009. "Estimating money demand functions for South Asian countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 685-696, June.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2002. "The Soft Budget Constraint: An Institutionalist Approach," MPRA Paper 17649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bisio, Laura & Ventura, Luigi, 2012. "Growth and volatility reconsidered: reconciling opposite views," MPRA Paper 35937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard G. Lipsey, 2013. "Some contentious issues in theory and policy in memory of Mark Blaug," Chapters,in: Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes, chapter 6, pages 31-62 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- António Afonso & André Albuquerque, 2017. "Sovereign Credit Rating Mismatches," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.