The Monetary Origins Of The Economic And Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daria Finocchiaro & Virginia Queijo Heideken, 2013. "Do Central Banks React to House Prices?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(8), pages 1659-1683, December.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2009. "Monetary policy in the 2008-2009 recession," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 201-233.
- David C. Wheelock & Mark E. Wohar, 2009. "Can the term spread predict output growth and recessions? a survey of the literature," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 419-440.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 14631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. White, 2009. "Federal Reserve Policy and the Housing Bubble," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 29(1), pages 115-125, Winter.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1997. "Understanding the Great Depression: Lessons for Current Policy," NBER Working Papers 6015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landais, Bernard, 2011.
"Conduite et efficacité de la politique économique : les leçons de la crise
[Management and Efficiency of the Economic Policies : The Crisis' Lessons"]," MPRA Paper 31223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landais, Bernard, 2012.
"Reformulation du modèle macroéconomique de la nouvelle synthèse : crédits, politique monétaire et écarts de taux
[A reformulation of the new synthesis macroeconomic model : credits, monetary policy," MPRA Paper 38665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; interest spread; Taylor Rule; financial crisis; recession.;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:5:y:2010:i:3(13)_fall2010:p:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.