Monetary policy in the 2008-2009 recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 1980. "Rules, Discretion, and the Role of the Economic Advisor," NBER Chapters,in: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy, pages 199-210 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hetzel, Robert L., 1990. "Central banks' independence in historical perspective : A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 165-176.
- John R. Walter, 2005. "Depression era bank failures : the great contagion of the great shakedown?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 39-54.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2008. "An Historical Perspective on the Crisis of 2007-2008," NBER Working Papers 14569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2009. "World Recession: What Went Wrong?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 17-21, September.
- Hetzel,Robert L., 2008. "The Monetary Policy of the Federal Reserve," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521881326, December.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2006. "Making the systematic part of monetary policy transparent," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 255-290.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, pages 19-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D Bordo, 2012. "The Great Depression and the Great Recession: What have we Learned?," Working Papers id:4924, eSocialSciences.
- Belongia, Michael T. & Ireland, Peter N., 2016.
"The evolution of U.S. monetary policy: 2000–2007,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 78-93.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2015. "The Evolution of US Monetary Policy: 2000-2007," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 882, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2016. "The Evolution of U.S. Monetary Policy: 2000 - 2007," NBER Working Papers 22693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tatom, John A., 2014. "U.S. monetary policy in disarray," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, pages 47-58.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pa:p:90-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- WARBURTON, Christopher E.S., 2013. "When Markets Fail: Asset Prices, Government Expenditures, and the Velocity of Money," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 73-92.
- John A. Tatom, 2011. "U.S. Monetary Policy in Disarray," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-21b, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute, revised Feb 2013.
- Dongsoo Kang & Andrew Mason, 2016. "Introduction and overview," Chapters,in: Macroprudential Regulation of International Finance, chapter 1, pages 1-10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bernard LANDAIS, 2010. "The Monetary Origins Of The Economic And Financial Crisis," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(3(13)/Fal), pages 280-291.
- Selgin, George & Lastrapes, William D. & White, Lawrence H., 2012.
"Has the Fed been a failure?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 569-596.
- Chu, Angus C. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & TANG, C. H. Edward, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, technical progress and the volatility of economic growth," MPRA Paper 38132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levrero, Enrico Sergio & Deleidi, Matteo, 2017. "The money creation process: A theoretical and empirical analysis for the US," MPRA Paper 81970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:2009:i:spr:p:201-233:n:v.95no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .