Reformulation du modèle macroéconomique de la nouvelle synthèse : crédits, politique monétaire et écarts de taux
[A reformulation of the new synthesis macroeconomic model : credits, monetary policy and interest rates gaps]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Otmar Issing, 2009. "Asset Prices and Monetary Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 29(1), pages 45-51, Winter.
- Gert Peersman, 2011.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3589, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peersman, Gert, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 8348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. Peersman, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/734, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Peersman, Gert, 2011. "Macroeconomic effects of unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1397, European Central Bank.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Madhusudan Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2011. "The real effects of debt," BIS Working Papers 352, Bank for International Settlements.
- John C. Williams, 2011.
"Unconventional monetary policy: lessons from the past three years,"
FRBSF Economic Letter,
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct3.
- John C. Williams, 2011. "Unconventional monetary policy: lessons from the past three years," Speech 92, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Laurence H. Meyer, 2001. "Does money matter?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 1-16.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bernard LANDAIS, 2010. "The Monetary Origins Of The Economic And Financial Crisis," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(3(13)/Fal), pages 280-291.
- Urszula Szczerbowicz, 2011. "Are Unconventional Monetary Policies Effective?," Working Papers CELEG 1107, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
More about this item
KeywordsEnsignement de l'économie ; Nouvelle synthèse néokeynésienne ; fonds prêtables ; politique monétaire ; écarts de taux ; équilibre macroéconomique ; crises économiques et financières;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .