Asset Prices and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greiber, Claus & Setzer, Ralph, 2007. "Money and housing: evidence for the euro area and the US," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vítor & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2012.
"How does fiscal policy react to wealth composition and asset prices?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 874-890.
- Luca Agnello & Vítor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "How Does Fiscal Policy React to Wealth Composition and Asset Prices?," NIPE Working Papers 24/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Luca Agnello & Vitor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "How Does Fiscal Policy React to Wealth Composition and Asset Prices?," GEMF Working Papers 2011-18, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Otmar Issing, 2011. "Lessons for monetary policy: what should the consensus be?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 81, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2011. "Monetary Policy Lessons from the Crisis," Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jordi Gal?, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price Bubbles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(3), pages 721-752, March.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2017.
"Does easing monetary policy increase financial instability?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 111-125.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2013. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," Research Department Publications 4825, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2015. "Does easing monetary policy increase financial instability?," Bank of England working papers 570, Bank of England.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2013. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4213, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2015. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," IMF Working Papers 15/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2016. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," NBER Working Papers 22283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maciej Ryczkowski, 2016. "Modern central banking from monetary perspective," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15(4), pages 547-556, December.
- Paul Welfens, 2014. "Issues of modern macroeconomics: new post-crisis perspectives on the world economy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 481-527, December.
- Issing, Otmar, 2011. "Lessons for monetary policy: What should the consensus be?," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Otmar Issing, 2010. "The development of monetary policy in the 20th century – some reflections," Working Paper Research 186, National Bank of Belgium.
- Esteban Prieto & Sandra Eickmeier & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2016.
"Time Variation in Macro‐Financial Linkages,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 1215-1233, November.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Prieto, Esteban, 2013. "Time Variation in Macro-Financial Linkages," CEPR Discussion Papers 9436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prieto, Esteban & Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2013. "Time variation in macro-financial linkages," Discussion Papers 13/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ravn, Søren Hove, 2014. "Asymmetric monetary policy towards the stock market: A DSGE approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 24-41.
- Landais, Bernard, 2012.
"Reformulation du modèle macroéconomique de la nouvelle synthèse : crédits, politique monétaire et écarts de taux
[A reformulation of the new synthesis macroeconomic model : credits, monetary policy," MPRA Paper 38665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bradley Jones, 2015. "Asset Bubbles; Re-thinking Policy for the Age of Asset Management," IMF Working Papers 15/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Pengfei Wang & Jianjun Miao & Feng Dong, 2017. "Asset Bubbles and Monetary Policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 205, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philipp M. Hildebrand, 2013. "Why Central Banks Need a Macroeconomic Toolkit," Chapters,in: Stability of the Financial System, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Šehović Damir, 2015. "The Impact of the Great Recession on Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Developed Market Economies," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(1), pages 56-71, March.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:29:y:2009:i:1:p:45-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.