Asset Prices and Monetary Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 29 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20001-5403|
Phone: (202) 842-0200
Fax: (202) 842-3490
Web page: http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greiber, Claus & Setzer, Ralph, 2007. "Money and housing: evidence for the euro area and the US," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vítor & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2012.
"How does fiscal policy react to wealth composition and asset prices?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 874-890.
- Luca Agnello & Vítor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "How Does Fiscal Policy React to Wealth Composition and Asset Prices?," NIPE Working Papers 24/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Luca Agnello & Vitor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "How Does Fiscal Policy React to Wealth Composition and Asset Prices?," GEMF Working Papers 2011-18, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2011. "Monetary Policy Lessons from the Crisis," Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2010. "Monetary Policy Lessons from the Crisis," Working Papers 2010-1, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2010. "Monetary Policy Lessons from the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7891, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordi Gal?, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price Bubbles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(3), pages 721-752, March.
- Paul Welfens, 2014. "Issues of modern macroeconomics: new post-crisis perspectives on the world economy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 481-527, December.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Prieto, Esteban, 2013. "Time Variation in Macro-Financial Linkages," CEPR Discussion Papers 9436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prieto, Esteban & Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2013. "Time variation in macro-financial linkages," Discussion Papers 13/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2013. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 79499, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2015. "Does easing monetary policy increase financial instability?," Bank of England working papers 570, Bank of England.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2013. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," Research Department Publications 4825, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2016. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," NBER Working Papers 22283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2015. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," IMF Working Papers 15/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Ravn, Søren Hove, 2014. "Asymmetric monetary policy towards the stock market: A DSGE approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 24-41.
- Pengfei Wang & Jianjun Miao & Feng Dong, 2017. "Asset Bubbles and Monetary Policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 205, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Šehović Damir, 2015. "The Impact of the Great Recession on Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Developed Market Economies," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(1), pages 56-71, March.
- Otmar Issing, 2011. "Lessons for monetary policy: what should the consensus be?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 81, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Maciej Ryczkowski, 2016. "Modern central banking from monetary perspective," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15(4), pages 547-556, December.
- Issing, Otmar, 2011. "Lessons for monetary policy: What should the consensus be?," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Otmar Issing, 2010. "The development of monetary policy in the 20th century – some reflections," Working Paper Research 186, National Bank of Belgium.
- Landais, Bernard, 2012. "Reformulation du modèle macroéconomique de la nouvelle synthèse : crédits, politique monétaire et écarts de taux
[A reformulation of the new synthesis macroeconomic model : credits, monetary policy," MPRA Paper 38665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bradley Jones, 2015. "Asset Bubbles; Re-thinking Policy for the Age of Asset Management," IMF Working Papers 15/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Philipp M. Hildebrand, 2013. "Why Central Banks Need a Macroeconomic Toolkit," Chapters,in: Stability of the Financial System, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:29:y:2009:i:1:p:45-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed