Changes in euro area monetary transmission?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borio, Claudio & Zhu, Haibin, 2012.
"Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: A missing link in the transmission mechanism?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 236-251.
- Claudio Borio & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: a missing link in the transmission mechanism?," BIS Working Papers 268, Bank for International Settlements.
- Breitung, Jörg & Eickmeier, Sandra, 2011.
"Testing for structural breaks in dynamic factor models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 71-84, July.
- Breitung, Jörg & Eickmeier, Sandra, 2009. "Testing for structural breaks in dynamic factor models," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Calza, Alessandro, 2008. "Globalisation, domestic inflation and global output gaps: Evidence from the euro area," Working Paper Series 890, European Central Bank.
- Christian Upper & Andreas Worms, 2003. "Real long-term interest rates and monetary policy: a cross-country perspective," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 234-257 Bank for International Settlements.
- Calza, Alessandro, 2008. "Globalisation, domestic inflation and the global output gaps: evidence from the Euro era," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 13, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Andrew Filardo, 2007. "Globalisation and inflation: New cross-country evidence on the global determinants of domestic inflation," BIS Working Papers 227, Bank for International Settlements.
- Laurence M. Ball, 2006. "Has Globalization Changed Inflation?," NBER Working Papers 12687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mojon, Benoît & Valla, Natacha & de Bondt, Gabe, 2005. "Term structure and the sluggishness of retail bank interest rates in euro area countries," Working Paper Series 518, European Central Bank.
- Greiber, Claus & Setzer, Ralph, 2007. "Money and housing: evidence for the euro area and the US," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2014.
"Do Euro Area Countries Respond Asymmetrically to the Common Monetary Policy?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 693-714, October.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Conti, Antonio & Luciani, Matteo, 2012. "Do Euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43344, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matteo Luciani & Antoniomaria Conti & Matteo Barigozzi, 2013. "Do Euro Area Countries Respond Asymmetrically to the Common Monetary Policy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/153330, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2013. "Do euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 923, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dmitry Kulikov & Aleksei Netsunajev, 2013. "Identifying monetary policy shocks via heteroskedasticity: a Bayesian approach," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-9, Bank of Estonia, revised 09 Dec 2013.
- Ács, Attila, 2014.
"Pénzintézeti mérlegadatok monetáris politikai újraértelmezése. A brókerkereskedő szervezetek reálgazdasági és likviditási jelentősége
[Reconsidering the role of financial institutions balance sheet," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 166-192.
- Razmi, Fatemeh & M., Azali & Chin, Lee & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2015. "The effects of oil price and US economy on Thailand's macroeconomy: The role of monetary transmission mechanism," MPRA Paper 69096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavallo, Antonella & Ribba, Antonio, 2015.
"Common macroeconomic shocks and business cycle fluctuations in Euro area countries,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 377-392.
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2014. "Common Macroeconomic Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Euro Area Countries," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 104, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Antonio Ribba & Antonella Cavallo, 2014. "Common Macroeconomic Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Euro Area Countries," EcoMod2014 6739, EcoMod.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio Conti, 2013. "On the Stability of Euro Area Money Demand and its Implications for Monetary Policy," LEM Papers Series 2013/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Keppel, Catherine & Prettner, Klaus, 2015.
"How interdependent are Eastern European economies and the Euro area?,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 18-31.
- Prettner, Catherine & Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "How interdependent are Eastern European economies and the Euro area?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 187, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:21:y:2011:i:3:p:131-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.