Global inflation dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2003. "Globalization and global disinflation," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-112.
- Andrew T. Levin & Jeremy M. Piger, 2003.
"Is inflation persistence intrinsic in industrial economies?,"
2002-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Levin, Andrew T. & Piger, Jeremy M., 2004. "Is inflation persistence intrinsic in industrial economies?," Working Paper Series 334, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Levin & Jeremy Piger, 2003. "Is Inflation Persistence Intrinsic in Industrial Economies?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 298, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 1999. "Forecasting inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 293-335, October.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Benoît Mojon, 2010.
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(3), pages 524-535, August.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Mojon, Benoît, 2005. "Global inflation," Working Paper Series 537, European Central Bank.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Mojon, Benoît, 2006. "Global Inflation," Kiel Working Papers 1337, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Benoît Mojon, 2008. "Global inflation," Working Paper Series WP-08-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Benoît Mojon, 2005. "Global Inflation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 357, Central Bank of Chile.
- William T. Gavin & Kevin L. Kliesen, 2008.
"Forecasting inflation and output: comparing data-rich models with simple rules,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 175-192.
- William T. Gavin & Kevin L. Kliesen, 2006. "Forecasting inflation and output: comparing data-rich models with simple rules," Working Papers 2006-054, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Laurence M. Ball, 2006. "Has Globalization Changed Inflation?," NBER Working Papers 12687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 2002. "Macroeconomic Forecasting Using Diffusion Indexes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 147-162, April.
- Corvoisier, Sandrine & Mojon, Benoît, 2005. "Breaks in the mean of inflation: how they happen and what to do with them," Working Paper Series 451, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pincheira, Pablo M. & West, Kenneth D., 2016. "A comparison of some out-of-sample tests of predictability in iterated multi-step-ahead forecasts," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 304-319.
- Aleksandra Halka & Grzegorz Szafrański, 2014.
"What common factors are driving inflation in CEE countries?,"
- Aleksandra Hałka & Grzegorz Szafrański, 2015. "What common factors are driving inflation in CEE countries?," NBP Working Papers 225, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-01-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-01-31 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-01-31 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:rwp09-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.