Extreme Risks in Financial Markets and Monetary Policies of the Euro-Candidates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kocenda, Evzen & Valachy, Juraj, 2006.
"Exchange rate volatility and regime change: A Visegrad comparison,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 727-753, December.
- Juraj Valachy & Ev??en Ko?enda, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Volatility: Comparison of the Snake and Visegrad," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-622, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "Conventional and unconventional monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 229-264.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Foreign News and Spillovers in Emerging European Stock Markets,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 170-188, February.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2009. "Intraday Price Discovery in Emerging European Stock Markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp382, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Evzen Kocenda & Jan Hanousek, 2010. "Foreign News and Spillovers in Emerging European Stock Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp983, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2006.
"Pilgrims to the Eurozone: How far, how fast?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 311-327, December.
- Evzen Kocenda & Ali M. Kutan & Taner M. Yigit, 2005. "Pilgrims to the Eurozone: How Far, How Fast?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp279, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Evzen Kocenda & Ali M. Kutan & M. Taner Yigit, 2005. "Pilgrims to Eurozone: How Far, How Fast," Working Papers 0501, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2005. "Monetary convergence of the EU accession countries to the eurozone: A theoretical framework and policy implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 203-225, January.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2005.
"Monetary policy transmission, interest rate rules and inflation targeting in three transition countries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 183-201, January.
- R. Golinelli & R. Rovelli, 2001. "Monetary Policy transmission, interest rate rules and inflation targeting in three transition countries," Working Papers 429, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Golinelli & Riccardo Rovelli, 2002. "Monetary Policy Transmission, Interest Rate Rules and Inflation Targeting in Three Transition Countries," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp10, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2003.
"What Is Wrong with Taylor Rules? Using Judgment in Monetary Policy through Targeting Rules,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 426-477.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2002. "What Is Wrong with Taylor Rules? Using Judgment in Monetary Policy through Targeting Rules," Working Papers 118, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2003. "What is Wrong with Taylor Rules? Using Judgment in Monetary Policy through Targeting Rules," NBER Working Papers 9421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clemens Jobst, 2009. "Monetary Policy Implementation during the Crisis in 2007 to 2008," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 53-77.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M., 2009.
"The reaction of asset prices to macroeconomic announcements in new EU markets: Evidence from intraday data,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 199-219, June.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Ali M. Kutan, 2008. "The Reaction of Asset Prices to Macroeconomic Announcements in New EU Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp349, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:bil:bilpap:0501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Polito, Vito & Wickens, Michael R., 2008. "Optimal Monetary Policy using a VAR," CEPR Discussion Papers 6957, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2009.
"Macroeconomic sources of foreign exchange risk in new EU members,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2164-2173, November.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Evzen Kocenda, 2007. "Macroeconomic Sources of Foreign Exchange Risk in New EU Members," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp898, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ahrend, Rudiger, 2010.
"Monetary ease: A factor behind financial crises? Some evidence from OECD countries,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-30.
- Ahrend, Rudiger, 2008. "Monetary Ease: A Factor behind Financial Crises? Some Evidence from OECD Countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucjan T Orlowski & Anna Tsibulina, 2014. "Integration of Central and Eastern European and the Euro-Area Financial Markets: Repercussions from the Global Financial Crisis," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(3), pages 376-395, September.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9337-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2012. "Financial crisis and extreme market risks: Evidence from Europe," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 120-130.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:53:y:2011:i:4:p:511-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.