The credit crunch of 2007-2008: a discussion of the background, market reactions, and policy responses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felton, Andrew & Reinhart, Carmen M. (ed.), 2009.
"The First Global Financial Crisis of the 21st Century Part II: June–December, 2008,"
Centre for Economic Policy Research, number p199.
- Felton, Andrew & Reinhart, Carmen M. (ed.), 2008. "The First Global Financial Crisis of the 21st Century Part I: August 2007-May 2008," Vox eBooks, Centre for Economic Policy Research, number p187.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2008. "The First Global Financial Crisis of the 21st Century," MPRA Paper 11862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2009. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century,Part II: Introduction," MPRA Paper 13607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2009. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century: Part II, June-December, 2008," MPRA Paper 13604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2008. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century: Introduction," MPRA Paper 13288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajdeep Sengupta & William R. Emmons, 2007. "What is subprime lending?," Monetary Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2008. "Deciphering the Liquidity and Credit Crunch 2007-08," NBER Working Papers 14612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C.A.E. Goodhart, 2008. "The background to the 2007 financial crisis," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 331-346, February.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Cara S. Lown, 1991. "The Credit Crunch," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(2), pages 205-248.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2002:i:nov21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Dell’Ariccia & Deniz Igan & Luc Laeven, 2012.
"Credit Booms and Lending Standards: Evidence from the Subprime Mortgage Market,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 367-384, March.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Luc Laeven & Deniz O Igan, 2008. "Credit Booms and Lending Standards; Evidence From the Subprime Mortgage Market," IMF Working Papers 08/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Dell’Ariccia, G. & Igan, D. & Laeven, L., 2009. "Credit Booms and Lending Standards : Evidence from the Subprime Mortgage Market," Discussion Paper 2009-46 S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- DellAriccia, Giovanni & Igan, Deniz & Laeven, Luc, 2008. "Credit Booms and Lending Standards: Evidence From The Subprime Mortgage Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 6683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2002. "Deflation: making sure "it" doesn't happen here," Speech 530, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Holland, Thomas E, 1969. "'Operation Twist' and the Movement of Interest Rates and Related Economic Time Series," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 260-265, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2008:i:sep:p:531-568:n:v.90no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.