Contact information of Centre for Economic Policy Research
Postal: Centre for Economic Policy Research, 33 Great Sutton Street, London EC1V 0DX.
Phone: 44 - 20 - 7183 8801
Web page: https://www.cepr.org
Vox eBooks are available to download free of charge from www.VoxEU.org
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ebooks. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
- p332 Publishing and Measuring Success in Economics
edited by Galiani, Sebastian & Panizza, Ugo
- p331 Strengthening the Institutional Architecture of the Economic and Monetary Union
edited by Buti, Marco & Giudice, Gabriele & Leandro, José
- p330 COVID-19 in Developing Economies
edited by Djankov, Simeon & Panizza, Ugo
- p329 Barcelona Report 2 - The Bank Business Model in the Post-Covid-19 World
edited by Carletti, Elena & Claessens, Stijn & Fatás, Antonio & Vives, Xavier
- p328 Europe in the Time of Covid-19
edited by Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice
- p327 Beyond the Pandemic: Reviving Europe’s Banking Union
edited by Angeloni, Ignazio
- p326 The Economics of the Second World War: Seventy-Five Years On
edited by Broadberry, Stephen & Harrison, Mark