The risk of deflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Shimer, 2005. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 25-49.
- Robert Shimer, 2012. "Reassessing the Ins and Outs of Unemployment," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(2), pages 127-148, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mordecai Avriel & Jens Hilscher & Alon Raviv, 2013.
"Inflation Derivatives Under Inflation Target Regimes,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(10), pages 911-938, October.
- Mordecai Avriel & Jens Hilscher & Alon Raviv, 2012. "Inflation Derivatives Under Inflation Target Regimes," Working Papers 43, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- John C. Williams, 2009.
"Heeding Daedalus: Optimal Inflation and the Zero Lower Bound,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 1-49.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2010. "Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09," CEPR Discussion Papers 7635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Reis, 2010. "Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09," NBER Working Papers 15662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd E. Clark & Taeyoung Doh, 2011.
"A Bayesian evaluation of alternative models of trend inflation,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 11-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Todd E. Clark & Taeyoung Doh, 2011. "A Bayesian evaluation of alternative models of trend inflation," Working Paper 1134, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2010. "Modeling inflation after the crisis," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 173-220.
- Joshua C. C. Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2013.
"A New Model of Trend Inflation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 94-106.
- Joshua Chan & Gary Koop & Simon Potter, 2012. "A New Model of Trend Inflation," Working Papers 1202, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Chan, Joshua & Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon, 2012. "A new model of trend inflation," MPRA Paper 39496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chan, Joshua & Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon, 2012. "A New Model Of Trend Inflation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-12, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Joshua C C Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M Potter, 2012. "A New Model of Trend Inflation," CAMA Working Papers 2012-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- John C. Williams, 2009. "Heeding Daedalus: Optimal inflation and the zero lower bound," Working Paper Series 2009-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Felix Geiger & Oliver Sauter, 2009. "Deflationary vs. Inflationary Expectations - A New-Keynesian Perspective with Heterogeneous Agents and Monetary Believes," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 312/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Landais, Bernard, 2009.
"La politique monétaire et la crise
[Monetary Policy and The Crisis]," MPRA Paper 15652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2009:i:mar27:n:2009-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.