New Consensus Macroeconomics: A Critical Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gennaro Zezza, 2009. "Fiscal policy and the economics of financial balances," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, pages 289-310.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1991. "Why Were Poverty Rates So High in the 1980s?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_57, Levy Economics Institute.
- Easterlin, Richard A & Macdonald, Christine & Macunovich, Diane J, 1990.
"How Have American Baby Boomers Fared? Earnings and Economic Well-Being of Young Adults, 1964-1987,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 277-290.
- Ermisch, John, 2006. "Child support and non-resident fathers' contact with their children," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Susan E. Mayer & Christopher Jencks, 1989. "Poverty and the Distribution of Material Hardship," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(1), pages 88-114.
- Katharine L. Bradbury, 1986. "The shrinking middle class," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 41-55.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Will the U.S. recover lost output and jobs?
by Gennaro Zezza in Multiplier Effect on 2011-01-12 18:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horacio A. Aguirre, 2011. "On the “Science” of Monetary Policy: Methodological Notes," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, pages 83-115.
- Lengnick, Matthias, 2013. "Agent-based macroeconomics: A baseline model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 102-120.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "Financialized capitalism and the irrelevance of self-regulation : a Minskyian analysis of systemic viability," Post-Print halshs-01111162, HAL.
- Emiliano Brancaccio & Giuseppe Fontana, 2013. "'Solvency rule' versus 'Taylor rule': an alternative interpretation of the relation between monetary policy and the economic crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 17-33.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2015. "From liberal finance inconsistency to relevant systemic regulation : an institutionalist analysis," Post-Print halshs-01166696, HAL.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2015. "Oil and its markets," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 68(273), pages 151-175.
- Philip Arestis, 2013. "Inflation Targeting: A Critical Approach," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, pages 7-21.
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2013. "La NAIRU y la pseudociencia neoliberal," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 16, pages 18-43.
- Lekha Chakraborty & Kushagra Om Varma, 2015. "Efficacy of New Monetary Framework and Determining Inflation in India: An Empirical Analysis of Financially Deregulated Regime," Working Papers id:7336, eSocialSciences.
- Lekha Chakraborty & Kushagra Om Varma, 2015.
"Efficacy of New Monetary Framework and Determining Inflation in India: An Empirical Analysis of Financially Deregulated Regime,"
- Chakraborty, Lekha & Varma, Kushagra Om, 2015. "Efficacy of New Monetary Framework and Determining Inflation in India: An Empirical Analysis of Financially Deregulated Regime," Working Papers 15/153, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Julio Lopez Gallardo, Roberto Valencia Arriaga, 2015. "Macroeconomic effects of high interest rate policy: Mexico’s experience," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 68(274), pages 214-237.
- Lancastle, Neil, 2012.
"Circuit theory extended: The role of speculation in crises,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages =1-27.
- Lancastle, Neil, 2012. "Circuit theory extended: The role of speculation in crises," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2010. "What Monetary Policy after the Crisis?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 499-515.
- repec:asi:ijosaa:2017:p:31-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakraborty, Lekha S, 2014. "Macroeconomics of “NaMo” Budget 2014 in India," MPRA Paper 67045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-06-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2009-06-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-06-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-06-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.