Report NEP-REG-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- JÃ¶rg Borrmann & Gert Brunekreeft, 2011. "The Effect of Monopoly Regulation on the Timing of Investment," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0009, Bremen Energy Research.
- Gert Brunekreeft & Roland Meyer, 2011. "Regulation and Regulatory Risk in the Face of Large Transmission Investment," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0005, Bremen Energy Research.
- Cornelia Woll, 2011. "Beyond ideological battles: a strategic analysis of hedge fund regulation in Europe," Sciences Po publications 01/2011, Sciences Po.
- Cédric Clastres, 1/09. "Smart grids : Another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives," Post-Print halshs-00617702, HAL.
- Swadley, Adam & Yücel, Mine, 2011. "Did residential electricity rates fall after retail competition? a dynamic panel analysis," Working Papers 1105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mehdi Abbas, 1/09. "Carbon border adjustement, trade and climate governance : issues for OPEC economies," Post-Print halshs-00617923, HAL.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Ryan Sandler, 2011. "Cleaning the Bathwater with the Baby: The Health Co-Benefits of Carbon Pricing in Transportation," NBER Working Papers 17390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaston Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2011. "The Impact of the Basel III Liquidity Regulations on the Bank Lending Channel: A Luxembourg case study," BCL working papers 61, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Andrew Sheng, 2011. "Central Banking in an Era of Quantitative Easing," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_684, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rolf Golombek & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Price and welfare effects of emission quota allocation," Discussion Papers 661, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2011. "Low cost carriers and the evolution of the US airline industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.