Carbon border adjustement, trade and climate governance : issues for OPEC economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrett, Scott, 2008. "Rethinking Global Climate Change Governance," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A & Oliva, Maria-Angels, 2004. "International Trade: Theory, Strategies, and Evidence," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297116.
- Michael Grubb & Karsten Neuhoff, 2006.
"Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview,"
Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 7-30, January.
- Grubb, M. & Neuhoff, K., 2006. "Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0645, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Grubb & Karsten Neuhoff, 2006. "Allocation and Competitiveness in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme: Policy Overview," Working Papers EPRG 0622, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Gaudenz B. Assenza, 2008.
"The Great Climate Debate - A Developing Country Perspective,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22334, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Gaudenz B. Assenza, 2008. "The Great climate debate : A Developing country perspective," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Reiche, Danyel, 2010. "Energy Policies of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries--possibilities and limitations of ecological modernization in rentier states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2395-2403, May.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2010.
"Carbon‐motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 810-819, June.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?," NBER Working Papers 14025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Assenza, Gaudenz B., 2009. "The great climate debate," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2997-3008, August.
- Yoshiro Matsui, 2002. "Some Aspects of the Principle of "Common butDifferentiated Responsibilities"," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 151-170, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmultilateral trade regime; climate governance; World Trade Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2011-09-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-09-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-09-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00617923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.