Trade and Climate Change: An Analytical Review of Key Issues
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harun Onder, 2012. "Trade and Climate Change : An Analytical Review of Key Issues," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10036, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kala Krishna, 2011. "Limiting Emissions and Trade: Some Basic Ideas," NBER Chapters,in: The Design and Implementation of U.S. Climate Policy, pages 53-61 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M & Krueger, A.B., 1991.
"Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement,"
158, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Krueger, Alan B, 1992. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," CEPR Discussion Papers 644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," NBER Working Papers 3914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicole A. MATHYS & Jaime DE MELO, 2010. "Trade and Climate Change: The Challenges Ahead," Working Papers P14, FERDI.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:1213-1230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Chisik & Harun Onder, 2017.
"Does Limited Punishment Limit The Scope For Cross Retaliation?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(3), pages 1213-1230, July.
- Richard Chisik & Harun Onder, 2010. "Does Limited Punishment Limit the Scope for Cross-Retaliation?," Working Papers 025, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2016.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2010.
"Carbon-motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 810-819, June.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?," NBER Working Papers 14025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Chisik, 2010. "Limited Incremental Linking and Unlinked Trade Agreements," Working Papers 023, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001. "Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Grossman, Gene M., 1980. "Border tax adjustments: Do they distort trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 117-128, February.
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Report 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4387, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .