Limiting Emissions and Trade: Some Basic Ideas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2009. "The Economic And Environmental Effects Of Border Tax Adjustments For Climate Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2009-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cherkashin, Ivan & Demidova, Svetlana & Kee, Hiau Looi & Krishna, Kala, 2015.
"Firm heterogeneity and costly trade: A new estimation strategy and policy experiments,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 18-36.
- Svetlana Demidova & Kala Krishna & Hiau Looi Kee & Ivan Cherkashin, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity and Costly Trade: A New Estimation Strategy and Policy Experiments," 2009 Meeting Papers 1199, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cherkashin, Ivan & Demidova, Svetlana & Kee, Hiau Looi & Krishna, Kala, 2015. "Firm heterogeneity and costly trade: a new estimation strategy and policy experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7156, The World Bank.
- Ivan Cherkashin & Svetlana Demidova & Hiau Looi Kee & Kala Krishna, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity and Costly Trade: A New Estimation Strategy and Policy Experiments," NBER Working Papers 16557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boehringer Christoph & Fischer Carolyn & Rosendahl Knut Einar, 2010.
"The Global Effects of Subglobal Climate Policies,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-35, December.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Fischer, Carolyn & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2010. "The Global Effects of Subglobal Climate Policies," Discussion Papers dp-10-48, Resources For the Future.
- Christoph Böhringer & Carolyn Fischer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2010. "The Global Effects of Subglobal Climate Policies," Discussion Papers 634, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Michael Grubb & Karsten Neuhoff, 2006.
"Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 7-30, January.
- Grubb, M. & Neuhoff, K., 2006. "Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0645, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Atkinson, Giles & Hamilton, Kirk & Ruta, Giovanni & Van Der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2010. "Trade in'virtual carbon': empirical results and implications for policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5194, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onder, Harun, 2012.
"Trade and Climate Change: An Analytical Review of Key Issues,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 86, pages 1-8, August.
- Harun Onder, 2012. "Trade and Climate Change : An Analytical Review of Key Issues," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10036, The World Bank.
More about this item
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-07-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-10 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.