Report NEP-ENV-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2010. "Climate Policy and Profit Efficiency," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/12, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Stephen P. Holland, 2010. "Spillovers from Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 16158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:gbl:wpaper:201002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mandell, Svante & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2010. "Willingness to pay for sustainable housing," Working Papers 2010:6, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Di Novi, Cinzia, 2010. "The indirect effect of fine particulate matter on health through individuals' life-style," POLIS Working Papers 144, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Anthoff, David, 2010. "Climate Policy under Fat-Tailed Risk: An Application of FUND," Papers WP348, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Packman, Katherine & Boxall, Peter C., 2010. "Conservation Auctions in Manitoba: A Summary of a Series of Workshops," Project Report Series 91423, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Hauer, Grant & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Jagodzinski, Robert, 2010. "A Net Present Value Model of Natural Gas Exploitation in Northern Alberta: An Analysis of Land Values in Woodland Caribou Ranges," Project Report Series 91422, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Copenhagen and Beyond: Reflections on China's Stance and Responses," Economics Study Area Working Papers 111, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Francisco J. Beltrán Tapia, 2010. "Social and environmental filters to market incentives: common land persistence in 19th century Spain," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1003, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Giamporcaro, Stephanie & Pretorius, Lise & Visser, Martine, 2010. "Responsible Investment: A Vehicle for Environmentally Sustainable Economic Growth in South Africa," Discussion Papers dp-10-17-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Travaglini, Guido, 2010. "Dynamic Econometric Testing of Climate Change and of its Causes," MPRA Paper 23600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2010.
"Latvijas energosektora sistēmdinamikas prognozēšanas modeļa izstrāde
[System dynamic model development for the Latvian energy sector]," MPRA Paper 23666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Kala Krishna, 2010. "Limiting Emissions and Trade: Some Basic Ideas," NBER Working Papers 16147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramón Garrabou & Jordi Planas & Enric Saguer, 2010. "The management of agricultural estates in Catalonia in the 19th and early 20th centuries. An approach through bookkeeping," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1005, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00496770_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore