Responsible Investment: A Vehicle for Environmentally Sustainable Economic Growth in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & Hélène Rainelli-Le Montagner, 2008. "A market for weather risk ? Worlds in conflict and compromising," Post-Print halshs-00340048, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giamporcaro, Stephanie, 2011. "A Market for Environmentally Responsible Investment? Identifying Obstacles and Enablers of Commodification of Environmental Risks in the South African Investment Industry," Discussion Papers dp-11-01-efd, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
Keywordsresponsible investment; socially responsible investment; pension funds; asset managers; screening; active share ownership;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-07-10 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2010-07-10 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-10-17-efd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .