Report NEP-RES-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2010. "Climate Policy and Profit Efficiency," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/12, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo & Rodriguez, Luz Angela & Johnson, Nancy L., 2009. "Collective Action for Watershed Management: Field Experiments in Colombia and Kenya," Documentos CEDE Series 91169, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," Documentos CEDE Series 91168, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Giamporcaro, Stephanie & Pretorius, Lise & Visser, Martine, 2010. "Responsible Investment: A Vehicle for Environmentally Sustainable Economic Growth in South Africa," Discussion Papers dp-10-17-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Don't Tell Me What to Do, Tell Me Who to Follow! Field Experiment Evidence on Voluntary Donations," Discussion Papers dp-10-16-efd, Resources For the Future.