Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006650, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
Keywordssocial norms; regulations; cooperation; collective action; common-pool resources; experimental economics; field experiments.; Public Economics; D71; Q0; Q2; C9; H3; H4;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2010-07-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-07-10 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2010-07-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-10 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-10 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2010-07-10 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-07-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ulaedd:91168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feandco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.