Report NEP-EVO-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," Documentos CEDE Series 91168, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Francis McLaughlin, 2010. "John Rogers Commons: Are His Insights Important in Teaching Modern Labor Economics?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 739, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2010. "Cooperation norms in multiple-stage punishment," TWI Research Paper Series 54, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez, 2011. "The Use of Coercion in Society: Insecure Property Rights, Conflict and Economic Backwardness," Working Papers 2010-15, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 09 Sep 2011.
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt, 2010. "The econometric modeling of social Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.