The Use of Coercion in Society: Insecure Property Rights, Conflict and Economic Backwardness
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||09 Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:||09 Sep 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2500 University Drive N.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4|
Phone: (403) 220-5857
Fax: (403) 282-5262
Web page: http://econ.ucalgary.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adam B. Jaffe & Josh Lerner, 2006.
"Innovation and its Discontents,"
in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 6, pages 27-66
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriela Inchauste & Mark Gradstein & Era Dabla-Norris, 2005.
"What Causes Firms to Hide Output? the Determinants of Informality,"
IMF Working Papers
05/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Dabla-Norris, Era & Gradstein, Mark & Inchauste, Gabriela, 2008. "What causes firms to hide output? The determinants of informality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 1-27, February.
- de Meza, David & Gould, J R, 1992. "The Social Efficiency of Private Decisions to Enforce Property Rights," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 561-80, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clg:wpaper:2010-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (May Ives)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.