Report NEP-PBE-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2010. "Cooperation norms in multiple-stage punishment," TWI Research Paper Series 54, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Sascha Füllbrunn, 2010. "Limited Liability, Moral Hazard and Risk Taking - A Safety Net Game Experiment," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Mattos, Enlinson Henrique Carvalho de & Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro, 2010. "Municipalities secession and uncertainty on public goods provision," Textos para discussão 225, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- David Albouy, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization," NBER Working Papers 16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tsukamoto, Satoshi, 2010. "Geographical Heterogeneity in Homeownership Rates: Does the Differential between Rent and Ownership Cost Explain Local Variation in Homeownership Rates?," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 91269, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Pereira, Carlos, 2010. "Should voters be afraid of hard budget constraint legislation? fiscal responsibility law in brazilian municipalities," Textos para discussão 232, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2010. "Fair and unfair income inequalities in Europe," Working Papers 174, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:1520 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Conte, Andrea & Schweizer, Philip & Dierx, Adriaan & Ilzkovitz, Fabienne, 2009. "An analysis of the efficiency of public spending and national policies in the area of R&D," MPRA Paper 23549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo & Rodriguez, Luz Angela & Johnson, Nancy L., 2009. "Collective Action for Watershed Management: Field Experiments in Colombia and Kenya," Documentos CEDE Series 91169, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," Documentos CEDE Series 91168, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Cortés, Darwin, 2010. "Do more decentralized local governments do better? an evaluation of the 2001 decentralization reform in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007182, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Ozgur Erkan, 2010. "Spain’s Referendum on the European Constitutional Treaty: A Quantitative Analysis Within the Conceptual Framework of First and Second Order Elections," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 25, European Institute, LSE.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2010. "Dynamic Income Taxation without Commitment: Comparing Alternative Tax Systems," Working Papers 201005, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric & Kamath, Kishore & Lamo, Ana & Pérez, Javier J. & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2010. "Public wages in the euro area - towards securing stability and competitiveness," Occasional Paper Series 112, European Central Bank.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan Gabriel Rodríguez, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Europe: Economic and policy facts," Working Papers 172, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.