An analysis of the efficiency of public spending and national policies in the area of R&D
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Eric C. & Huang, Weichiao, 2007. "Relative efficiency of R&D activities: A cross-country study accounting for environmental factors in the DEA approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 260-273, March.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- F. M. Scherer & Dietmar Harhoff & J, rg Kukies, 2000. "Uncertainty and the size distribution of rewards from innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 175-200.
- Scherer, F. M. & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2000. "Technology policy for a world of skew-distributed outcomes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 559-566, April.
- Wolff, Edward N. & Ishaq Nadiri, M., 1993. "Spillover effects, linkage structure, and research and development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 315-331, December.
- Jacek Warda, 2006. "Tax Treatment of Business Investments in Intellectual Assets: An International Comparison," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/4, OECD Publishing.
- Jon Zabala-Iturriagagoitia & Peter Voigt & Antonio Gutierrez-Gracia & Fernando Jimenez-Saez, 2007. "Regional Innovation Systems: How to Assess Performance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 661-672.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2131-:d:122976 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamilia Loukil, 2016. "Innovation Policy and R&D Efficiency in Emerging Countries: a Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(3), pages 165-192.
- Svetlana Balashova & Vladimir Matyushok, 2012. "The Impact of Public R&D Expenditure on Business R&D: Russia and OECD Countries," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Crespi, 2012.
"Matthew Effects And R&D Subsidies: Knowledge Cumulability In High-Tech And Low-Tech Industries,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 71(1), pages 5-31, October.
- Francesco Crespi & Cristiano Antonelli, 2011. "Matthew effects and R&D subsidies: knowledge cumulability in high-tech and low-tech industries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0140, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Crespi Francesco, 2011. "Matthew effects and R&D subsidues: knowledge cumulability in high-tech and low-tech industries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201111, University of Turin.
- Kelchtermans Stijn & Zacharewicz Thomas, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Belgium," JRC Working Papers JRC101167, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ghignoni, Emanuela & Verashchagina, Alina, 2014.
"Educational qualifications mismatch in Europe. Is it demand or supply driven?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 670-692.
- Emanuela Ghignoni & Alina Verashchagina, 2012. "Educational qualifications mismatch in Europe Is it demand or supply driven?," Working Papers 154, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur K. & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017.
"Partial Privatization And Subsidization In A Mixed Duopoly: R&D Versus Output Subsidies,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 58(2), pages 163-177, December.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Partial Privatization and Subsidization in a Mixed Duopoly: R&D versus Output Subsidies," MPRA Paper 79778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iryna Sikora, 2015. "Creative Production and Exchange of Ideas," 2015 Papers psi700, Job Market Papers.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2017. "R&D Output Sharing in a Mixed Duopoly and Incentive Subsidy Policy," MPRA Paper 81732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Conte, 2013. "Determinants of policy reforms in the fields of R&D, education and innovation: EU-27 evidence during the Lisbon Decade," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 5, pages 122-146 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Balashova, Svetlana, 2015. "The impact of public R&D policy on business-funded R&D (case of OECD countries)," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 64-82.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:28:y:2017:i:3:p:240-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irena Szarowská, 2016. "Quality of Public Finance and Economic Growth in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 0030, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Finance; Efficiency; R&D spending; patents; innovation policy.;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-07-10 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2010-07-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2010-07-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2010-07-10 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2010-07-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-07-10 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .