Report NEP-INO-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huergo, E & Moreno, L, 2010. "Does history matter for the relationship between R&D, Innovation and Productivity?," MPRA Paper 23611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conte, Andrea & Schweizer, Philip & Dierx, Adriaan & Ilzkovitz, Fabienne, 2009. "An analysis of the efficiency of public spending and national policies in the area of R&D," MPRA Paper 23549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:432 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cuneyt Orman, 2010. "Organization of Innovation and Capital Markets (Teknolojik Yeniligin Orgutlenmesi ve Sermaye Piyasalari)," Working Papers 1010, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Saiz, Patricio, 2010. "Why Did Corporations Patent in Spain? Some Historical Inquiries," Working Papers in Economic History 2010/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Paloma López-García & José Manuel Montero, 2010. "Understanding the spanish business innovation gap: the role of spillovers and firms’ absorptive capacity," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1015, Banco de Espa�a.
- Barajas, A & Huergo, E & Moreno, L, 2009. "Measuring the impact of international R&D cooperation: the case of Spanish firms participating in the EU Framework Programme," MPRA Paper 23610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florence Charue-Duboc & Franck Aggeri & Valérie Chanal & Gilles Garel, 2010. "Managing exploratory innovation," Post-Print halshs-00496341, HAL.