R&D Output Sharing in a Mixed Duopoly and Incentive Subsidy Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Baranes, Edmond & Tropeano, Jean-Philippe, 2003.
"Why are technological spillovers spatially bounded? A market orientated approach,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 445-466, July.
- Baranes, E. & Tropeano, J.-P., 2002. "Why are technological spillovers spatially bounded ? A market orientated approach," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 02.06.29, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur K. & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017.
"Partial Privatization And Subsidization In A Mixed Duopoly: R&D Versus Output Subsidies,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 58(2), pages 163-177, December.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Partial Privatization and Subsidization in a Mixed Duopoly: R&D versus Output Subsidies," MPRA Paper 79778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Okumura, Yasunori, 2013. "Privatization neutrality theorem revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 324-326.
- Beath, John & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Ulph, David, 1998. "Organization Design and Information-Sharing in a Research Joint Venture with Spillovers," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 47-59, January.
- Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1995. "Equilibrium and Optimal Size of a Research Joint Venture in an Oligopoly with Spillovers," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 209-226, June.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2002.
"Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 120-142, March.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2000. "Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 7509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2001. "Geographic Localization of International Technology Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 2706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John S. Heywood & Guangliang Ye, 2009. "Partial Privatization In A Mixed Duopoly With An R&D Rivalry," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 165-178, April.
- Vasileios Zikos, 2007. "A Reappraisal of the Irrelevance result in mixed duopoly: A note on R&D competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(8), pages 1-6.
- Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1998. "R&D Competition in a Mixed Duopoly under Uncertainty and Easy Imitation," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 415-428, September.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2011.
"R&D Subsidies, Spillovers, and Privatization in Mixed Markets,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 233-255, July.
- Maria José Gil Moltó & Joanna Poyago.Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2010. "R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/19, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Dusanee Kesavayuth & Sang-Ho Lee & Vasileios Zikos, 2018.
"Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 207-221, May.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Lee, Sang-Ho & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry," MPRA Paper 79821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delbono, Flavio & Denicolo, Vincenzo, 1993.
"Regulating innovative activity : The role of a public firm,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 35-48, March.
- F. Delbono & V. Denicolo', 1991. "Regulating Innovative Activity: the Role of a Public Firm," Working Papers 117, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Yoshihiro Tomaru, 2015. "Mixed duopoly, location choice, and shadow cost of public funds," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 416-429, October.
- Matsumura Toshihiro & Okumura Yasunori, 2017. "Privatization Neutrality Theorem in Free Entry Markets," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 1-9, June.
- Nie, Pu-Yan & Yang, Yong-Cong, 2015. "Cost-reduction innovation under mixed economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-68, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ishibashi, Ikuo & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2006. "R&D competition between public and private sectors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1347-1366, August.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Yoshihiro Tomaru, 2013. "Mixed duopoly, privatization, and subsidization with excess burden of taxation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 526-554, May.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 1999. "A Note on Endogenous Spillovers in a Non-Tournament R & D Duopoly," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 253-262, November.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Zikos, Vasileios, 2013. "R&D versus output subsidies in mixed markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 293-296.
- Conte, Andrea & Schweizer, Philip & Dierx, Adriaan & Ilzkovitz, Fabienne, 2009. "An analysis of the efficiency of public spending and national policies in the area of R&D," MPRA Paper 23549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katsoulacos, Yannis & Ulph, David, 1998. "Endogenous Spillovers and the Performance of Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 333-357, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgreement-based R&D subsidy; Mixed duopoly; Production output subsidy; R&D output sharing;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2017-10-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2017-10-08 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2017-10-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-REG-2017-10-08 (Regulation)
- NEP-TID-2017-10-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.