Report NEP-IND-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haucap, Justus, 2017. "Merger effects on innovation: A rationale for stricter merger control?," DICE Discussion Papers 268, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2017. "R&D Output Sharing in a Mixed Duopoly and Incentive Subsidy Policy," MPRA Paper 81732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bisceglia, Michele & Cellini, Roberto & Grilli, Luca, 2017. "Quality competition in healthcare services with regional regulators: A differential game approach," MPRA Paper 81758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suppliet, Moritz, 2017. "Umbrella Branding in Pharmaceutical Markets," Discussion Paper 2017-033, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Juan Vélez, 2017. "Merger Effects with Product Complementarity: Evidence from Colombia’s Telecommunications," Borradores de Economia 1018, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.