Report NEP-COM-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haucap, Justus, 2017. "Merger effects on innovation: A rationale for stricter merger control?," DICE Discussion Papers 268, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Nikolay Chernyshev, 2017. "The Relationship between R&D and Competition: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," CDMA Working Paper Series 201704, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2017. "R&D Output Sharing in a Mixed Duopoly and Incentive Subsidy Policy," MPRA Paper 81732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Álvarez & Aldo González, 2017. "Competition, Selection, and Productivity Growth in the Chilean Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers wp453, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn & Annika Pfister, 2017. "Product Market Competition and Employer Provided Training in Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2017-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Sato, Susumu, 2017. "Freemium as Optimal Menu Pricing," MPRA Paper 81599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hidalgo-Gallego, Soraya & Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Coto-Millán, Pablo, 2017. "Spatial non-price competition in port infrastructure services," MPRA Paper 80417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suppliet, Moritz, 2017. "Umbrella Branding in Pharmaceutical Markets," Discussion Paper 2017-033, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Juan Vélez, 2017. "Merger Effects with Product Complementarity: Evidence from Colombia’s Telecommunications," Borradores de Economia 1018, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bisceglia, Michele & Cellini, Roberto & Grilli, Luca, 2017. "Quality competition in healthcare services with regional regulators: A differential game approach," MPRA Paper 81758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2017. "Public Private Competition," Working Papers 2017-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Growitsch, Christian & Paulus, Simon & Wetzel, Heike, 2017. "Competition and Regulation as a Means of Reducing CO2 Emissions: Experience from U.S. Fossil Fuel Power Plants," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168284, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2017.
"Концентрација И Конкуренција У Банковном Сектору Србије
[Concentration and Competition in Serbian Banking Sector]," MPRA Paper 81711, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.