Report NEP-TID-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crafts, Nicholas & Alexander Klein, Alexander, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 339, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Dachs, Bernhard & Köhler, Christian, 2017. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168211, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2017. "R&D Output Sharing in a Mixed Duopoly and Incentive Subsidy Policy," MPRA Paper 81732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2017. "How does inequality affect long-run growth?," Working Papers 84, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Maliranta, Mika & Ohlsbom, Roope, 2017. "The Quality of Management Practices in Finnish Manufacturing Establishments," ETLA Reports 73, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Roberto Álvarez & Aldo González, 2017. "Competition, Selection, and Productivity Growth in the Chilean Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers wp453, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Chernyshev, 2017. "The Relationship between R&D and Competition: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," CDMA Working Paper Series 201704, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn & Annika Pfister, 2017. "Product Market Competition and Employer Provided Training in Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2017-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Chu, Angus C. & Shen, Guobing & Zhang, Xun, 2017. "Imports and Intellectual Property Rights on Innovation in China," MPRA Paper 81706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolay Chernyshev, 2017. "R&D Cyclicality and Composition Effects: A Unifying Approach," CDMA Working Paper Series 201705, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Giancarlo Corò & Dejan Pejcic & Mario Volpe, 2017. "Enabling Factors in Firms Adoption of New Digital Technologies. An Empirical Inquiry on a Manufacturing Region," Working Papers 2017:16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ana de Jesus & Sandro Mendonça, 2017. "Lost in Transition? Drivers and Barriers in the Eco-Innovation Road to the Circular Economy," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-18, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2017. "High-Growth Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 17-53, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Murmann, Martin, 2017. "The Growth and Human Capital Structure of New Firms over the Business Cycle," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168290, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Karoline S. Rogge & Joachim Schleich, 2017. "Do Policy Mix Characteristics Matter for Low-Carbon Innovation? A Survey-Based Exploration for Renewable Power Generation Technologies in Germany," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-19, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.