Report NEP-EUR-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Bell & Francesco Fasani & Stephen Machin, 2010. "Crime and Immigration: Evidence from Large Immigrant Waves," CEP Discussion Papers dp0984, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- John T. Addison & Alex Bryson & André Pahnke & Paulino Teixeira, 2010. "Slip Sliding Away: Further Union Decline in Germany and Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0971, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan Gabriel Rodríguez, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Europe: Economic and policy facts," Working Papers 172, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Konstantinos Drakos & Cathérine Müller, 2010. "Terrorism Risk Concern in Europe," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 37, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Federico Etro & Ioannis Kokkoris, 2010. "An Economic Approach to Abuse of Dominance," Working Papers 190, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:432 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bourdet, Yves & Persson, Maria, 2010. "Completing the EU Customs Union. The Effects of Trade Procedure Harmonization," Working Papers 2010:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2010. "Fair and unfair income inequalities in Europe," Working Papers 174, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Conte, Andrea & Schweizer, Philip & Dierx, Adriaan & Ilzkovitz, Fabienne, 2009. "An analysis of the efficiency of public spending and national policies in the area of R&D," MPRA Paper 23549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibrahim Abada & Olivier Massol, 2010. "Security of supply in the European Gas Market A model-based analysis," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-13, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2010. "Pecuniary knowledge externalities across European countries: Are there leading sectors?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 101, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Vincent A. Hildebrand & Philippe Van Kerm, 2010. "Body size and wages in Europe: A semi-parametric analysis," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 269, McMaster University.
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2010. "Cohesion policy in the European Union: Growth, geography, institutions," Working Papers 2010-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does Hospital Competition Improve Efficiency? An Analysis of the Recent Market-Based Reforms to the English NHS," CEP Discussion Papers dp0988, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.