Report NEP-EEC-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric & Kamath, Kishore & Lamo, Ana & Pérez, Javier J. & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2010. "Public wages in the euro area - towards securing stability and competitiveness," Occasional Paper Series 112, European Central Bank.
- Luis J. Álvarez & Pablo Burriel, 2010. "Micro-based estimates of heterogeneous pricing rules: the united states vs. The euro area," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1019, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:427 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robinson Kruse & Sanne Hiller, 2010. "Milestones of European Integration: Which matters most for Export Openness?," CREATES Research Papers 2010-27, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Ansgar Belke, 2010. "How Much Fiscal Backing Must the ECB Have? – The Euro Area is not the Philippines," Ruhr Economic Papers 0184, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Task Force of the Monetary Policy Committee of the ESCB, 2010. "Energy markets and the euro area macroeconomy," Occasional Paper Series 113, European Central Bank.
- John Beirne & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nicola Spagnolo, 2010. "Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and the Overnight Interest Rate Spread: A Stochastic Volatility Modelling Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1029, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Conte, Andrea & Schweizer, Philip & Dierx, Adriaan & Ilzkovitz, Fabienne, 2009. "An analysis of the efficiency of public spending and national policies in the area of R&D," MPRA Paper 23549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gardó, Sándor & Martin, Reiner, 2010. "The impact of the global economic and financial crisis on central, eastern and south-eastern Europe: A stock-taking exercise," Occasional Paper Series 114, European Central Bank.
- Ansgar Belke, 2010. "Financial Crisis, Global Liquidity and Monetary Exit Strategies," Ruhr Economic Papers 0183, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ozgur Erkan, 2010. "Spain’s Referendum on the European Constitutional Treaty: A Quantitative Analysis Within the Conceptual Framework of First and Second Order Elections," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 25, European Institute, LSE.
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2010. "Cohesion policy in the European Union: Growth, geography, institutions," Working Papers 2010-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Robinson Kruse, 2010. "On European monetary integration and the persistence of real effective exchange rates," CREATES Research Papers 2010-26, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2010. "Fair and unfair income inequalities in Europe," Working Papers 174, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.