Micro-based estimates of heterogeneous pricing rules: the united states vs. The euro area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luis J. Álvarez & Pablo Burriel, 2010. "Micro-based Estimates of Heterogeneous Pricing Rules: The United States vs. the Euro Area," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(4), pages 697-722, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2014. "The reaction of the U.S. and the European Monetary Union to recent global financial crises," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 27-47.
More about this item
Keywordsprice setting; heterogeneity; DSGE; Calvo model;
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-07-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-07-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2010-07-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2010-07-10 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .