Report NEP-MON-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke, 2010. "Financial Crisis, Global Liquidity and Monetary Exit Strategies," Ruhr Economic Papers 0183, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Alessandro Flamini & Costas Milas, 2010. "Real-time Optimal Monetary Policy with Undistinguishable Model Parameters and Shock Processes Uncertainty," Working Papers 2010015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Mykhaylova, Olena, 2010. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Non-Zero Net Foreign Wealth," MPRA Paper 23598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araújo, Luís & Camargo, Bráz Ministério de, 2010. "Monetary equilibrium with decentralized trade and learning," Textos para discussão 222, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- René TAPSOBA, 2010. "Does Inflation Targeting Improve Fiscal Discipline? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 201020, CERDI.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Samad Salferaz, 2010. "Crisis? What Crisis? Currency vs. Banking in the Financial Crisis of 1931," CEP Discussion Papers dp0977, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bedri Kamil Onur Tas, 2010. "Determinants of Time-Varying Sensitivity of MENA Countries to Global Shocks: A State Space Approach," Working Papers 530, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2010.
- John Beirne & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nicola Spagnolo, 2010. "Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and the Overnight Interest Rate Spread: A Stochastic Volatility Modelling Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1029, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Commodity Prices: an endogenous analysis using an SVAR approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007183, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Robinson Kruse, 2010. "On European monetary integration and the persistence of real effective exchange rates," CREATES Research Papers 2010-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2010. "Interbank overnight interest rates - gains from systemic importance," Working Paper 2010/11, Norges Bank.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Kam, Timothy & Lee, Junsang, 2010. "Search-Theoretic Money, Capital and International Exchange Rate Fluctuations," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 477, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Teles, Vladimir Kühl & Andrade, Joaquim Pinto de, 2010. "Monetary policy and country risk," Textos para discussão 223, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010. "Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect," CEP Discussion Papers dp0986, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Luis J. Álvarez & Pablo Burriel, 2010. "Micro-based estimates of heterogeneous pricing rules: the united states vs. The euro area," Working Papers 1019, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00496919_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amil Dasgupta & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Anja Shortland, 2010. "Regionality Revisited: An Examination of the Direction of Spread of Currency Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1023, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2615 is not listed on IDEAS anymore