Report NEP-HPE-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis McLaughlin, 2010. "John Rogers Commons: Are His Insights Important in Teaching Modern Labor Economics?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 739, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gala, Paulo & Fernandes, Danilo Araújo & Wjuniski, Bernardo Stuhlberger & Corrêa, Taís Marques, 2010. "Pluralism in economics: from epistemology to hermeneutics," Textos para discussão 257, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Araujo, Luis Fernando Oliveira de & Camargo, Bráz Ministério de, 2010. "Money versus memory," Textos para discussão 224, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," Documentos CEDE Series 91168, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00098001_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00496919_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rogers, F. Halsey, 2010. "The global financial crisis and development thinking," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5353, The World Bank.
- Manfred Gärtner & Florian Jung, 2010. "Clothes for the Emperor or Can Graduate Schools Learn From Undergraduate Macroeconomics?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00496553_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Sabrina Teyssier, 2010. "Envy and Loss Aversion in Tournaments," TWI Research Paper Series 52, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2010. "The Credibility Revolution in Empirical Economics: How Better Research Design is taking the Con out of Econometrics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0976, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.