The global financial crisis and development thinking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Luis Servén, 2010.
"Are All the Sacred Cows Dead? Implications of the Financial Crisis for Macro- and Financial Policies,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 25(1), pages 91-124, February.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Serven, Luis, 2009. "Are all the sacred cows dead ? implications of the financial crisis for macro and financial policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4807, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin Yifu Lin & David Rosenblatt, 2012.
"Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 171-194, September.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6040, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Climate Change Economics; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-07-10 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2010-07-10 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HPE-2010-07-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-07-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .