Report NEP-DEV-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo, 2010. "The controversial effects of microfinance on child schooling: A retrospective approach," Working Papers 173, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Sebastian Morris & Ajay Pandey, 2010. "The Question of Land and Infrastructure Development in India: Urgently Required Reforms for Fairness and Infrastructural Development," Working Papers id:2619, eSocialSciences.
- Rogers, F. Halsey, 2010. "The global financial crisis and development thinking," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5353, The World Bank.
- Gala, Paulo & Libanio, Gilberto, 2010. "Exchange rate policies, patterns of specialization and economic development : theory and evidence in developing countries," Textos para discussão 211, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bellemare, Marc F., 2010. "Insecure Land Rights and Share Tenancy in Madagascar," MPRA Paper 23640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mussa, Richard, 2010. "Spatial Comparisons of Poverty and Inequality in Living Standards in Malawi," MPRA Paper 23576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikopour, Hesam & Shah Habibullah, Muzafar, 2010. "Shadow Economy and Poverty," MPRA Paper 23599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amit, Kundu & Anwesha, Das, 2010. "Some Unexplored Economics of Roaming Child Workers," MPRA Paper 23593, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jun 2010.
- Chadwick C. Curtis & Nelson Mark, 2010. "Business Cycles, Consumption and Risk-Sharing: How Different Is China?," NBER Working Papers 16154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.