The National Deposit Insurance System - A Market Institution at the Crossroads
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Luis Servén, 2010.
"Are All the Sacred Cows Dead? Implications of the Financial Crisis for Macro- and Financial Policies,"
World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 25(1), pages 91-124, February.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Serven, Luis, 2009. "Are all the sacred cows dead ? implications of the financial crisis for macro and financial policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4807, The World Bank.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Kane, Edward J. & Laeven, Luc, 2008.
"Determinants of deposit-insurance adoption and design,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 407-438, July.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Kane, Edward J. & Laeven, Luc, 2006. "Determinants of deposit-insurance adoption and design," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3849, The World Bank.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Edward J. Kane & Luc Laeven, 2007. "Determinants of Deposit-Insurance Adoption and Design," NBER Working Papers 12862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James B. Thomson & Walker F. Todd, 1990. "Rethinking and Living with the Limits of Bank Regulation," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 579-600, Winter.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2008. "Market Discipline and Deposit Insurance," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 11(3), pages 3-14.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance systems; market distortions; effects; costs; competi;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:01:y:2009:i:1:p:055-068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatu Lucian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.