Report NEP-PKE-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gala, Paulo & Fernandes, Danilo Araújo & Wjuniski, Bernardo Stuhlberger & Corrêa, Taís Marques, 2010. "Pluralism in economics: from epistemology to hermeneutics," Textos para discussão 257, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- James K. Galbraith, 2010. "The Great Crisis and the American Response," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_112, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2010. "Three Futures for Postcrisis Banking in the Americas: The Financial Trilemma and the Wall Street Complex," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_604, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2010. "Detecting Ponzi Finance: An Evolutionary Approach to the Measure of Financial Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_605, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rogers, F. Halsey, 2010. "The global financial crisis and development thinking," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5353, The World Bank.