Three Futures for Postcrisis Banking in the Americas: The Financial Trilemma and the Wall Street Complex
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2008.
"Assessing the Emerging Global Financial Architecture: Measuring the Trilemma's Configurations over Time,"
NBER Working Papers
14533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Chinn, Menzie David & Ito, Hiro, 2009. "Assessing the Emerging Global Financial Architecture: Measuring the Trilemma's Configurations over Time," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt840728sc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- repec:idb:idbbks:349 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay C. Shambaugh & Alan M. Taylor, 2010.
"Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 57-94, April.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Shambaugh, Jay C & Taylor, Alan M., 2008. "Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves," CEPR Discussion Papers 6693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay C. Shambaugh & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves," NBER Working Papers 14217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2007. "Banking and Financial Crises," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Alternative Monetary Economics, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Augusto de la Torre & Sergio Schmukler, 2007.
"Emerging Capital Markets and Globalization: The Latin American Experience,"
IDB Publications (Books),
Inter-American Development Bank, number 349, April.
- Augusto de la Torre & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2007. "Emerging Capital Markets and Globalization : The Latin American Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7187, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2014. "Financial deregulation and the 2007-08 US financial crisis," Working papers wpaper49, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; Financial Crisis; Trilemma; Wall Street; Mexico; United States; Financial Regulation; Megabanks; Regional Compacts; NAFTA;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-07-10 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2010-07-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2010-07-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-07-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .