Report NEP-HIS-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saiz, Patricio, 2010. "Why Did Corporations Patent in Spain? Some Historical Inquiries," Working Papers in Economic History 2010/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Bensassi, Sami, 2010. "From Regional to Intercontinental Trade: the Successive European Trade Empires from the Sixteenth to the Eighteenth Century in Asia," MPRA Paper 23637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramón Garrabou & Jordi Planas & Enric Saguer, 2010. "The management of agricultural estates in Catalonia in the 19th and early 20th centuries. An approach through bookkeeping," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1005, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2010. "Famines Past, Famine’s Future," Working Papers 201020, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Francis McLaughlin, 2010. "John Rogers Commons: Are His Insights Important in Teaching Modern Labor Economics?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 739, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. Beltrán Tapia, 2010. "Social and environmental filters to market incentives: common land persistence in 19th century Spain," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1003, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Tomas Cvrcek, 2010. "America's settling down: How Better Jobs and Falling Immigration led to a Rise in Marriage, 1880 - 1930," NBER Working Papers 16161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Samad Salferaz, 2010. "Crisis? What Crisis? Currency vs. Banking in the Financial Crisis of 1931," CEP Discussion Papers dp0977, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Deepankar Basu & Panayiotis T. Manolakos, 2010. "Is there a tendency for the rate of profit to fall? Econometric evidence for the U.S. economy, 1948-2007," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- James K. Galbraith, 2010. "The Great Crisis and the American Response," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_112, Levy Economics Institute.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2010. "School Attendance and Literacy before the Famine: A Simple Baronial Analysis," Working Papers 201022, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Andrew T. Young & Daniel Levy, 2010. "Explicit Evidence on an Implicit Contract," Working Papers 10-07, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti, 2010. "Maternal Health and the Baby Boom," NBER Working Papers 16146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Noland, 2010. "Post-Conflict Planning and Reconstruction: Lessons From the American Experience in Korea," Economics Study Area Working Papers 112, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Fujii, Mariko & Kawai, Masahiro, 2010. "Lessons from Japan's Banking Crisis, 1991–2005," ADBI Working Papers 222, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2010. "Sufficiency and Sufficiency and Sufficiency’: Revisiting the Bengal Famine of 1943-44," Working Papers 201021, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00495838_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary A. Dymski, 2010. "Three Futures for Postcrisis Banking in the Americas: The Financial Trilemma and the Wall Street Complex," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_604, Levy Economics Institute.