Is there a tendency for the rate of profit to fall? Econometric evidence for the U.S. economy, 1948-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dumenil, Gerard & Levy, Dominique, 2003. "Technology and distribution: historical trajectories a la Marx," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 201-233, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Profit rates in the developed capitalist economies: a time series investigation," MPRA Paper 79529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:psl:pslqrr:2017:21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfalling rate of profit; Marxian political economy; time series analysis; unit roots.;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2010-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .