The management of agricultural estates in Catalonia in the 19th and early 20th centuries. An approach through bookkeeping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. A. Holderness, 1972. "Landlord's Capital Formation in East Anglia, 1750–1870," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 25(3), pages 434-447, August.
- Pidal, Juan Carmona, 1995. "Las estrategias económicas de la vieja aristocracia española y el cambio agrario en el siglo XIX," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 63-88, March.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 1975. "The investment behaviour of Irish landlords, 1850-75 : some preliminary findings," Open Access publications 10197/345, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
Keywordslandowners; sharecropping; management of rural estates; bookkeeping records; agriculture; Catalonia;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2010-07-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seh:wpaper:1005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonio Linares). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sehiaea.html .