The management of agricultural estates in Catalonia in the 19th and early 20th centuries. An approach through bookkeeping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. A. Holderness, 1972. "Landlord's Capital Formation in East Anglia, 1750–1870," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 25(3), pages 434-447, August.
- Pidal, Juan Carmona, 1995. "Las estrategias económicas de la vieja aristocracia española y el cambio agrario en el siglo XIX," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 63-88, March.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 1975. "The investment behaviour of Irish landlords, 1850-75 : some preliminary findings," Open Access publications 10197/345, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
Keywordslandowners; sharecropping; management of rural estates; bookkeeping records; agriculture; Catalonia;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2010-07-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seh:wpaper:1005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonio Linares). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sehiaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.