Report NEP-BAN-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fujii, Mariko & Kawai, Masahiro, 2010. "Lessons from Japan's Banking Crisis, 1991–2005," ADBI Working Papers 222, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2010. "Interbank overnight interest rates - gains from systemic importance," Working Paper 2010/11, Norges Bank.
- Max Bruche & Gerard Llobet, 2010. "Walking Wounded Or Living Dead? Making Banks Foreclose Bad Loans," Working Papers wp2010_1003, CEMFI.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2010. "Three Futures for Postcrisis Banking in the Americas: The Financial Trilemma and the Wall Street Complex," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_604, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumás, 2010. "I.T. Investment and intangibles: evidence from banks," Working Papers 1020, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- De Graeve, Ferre & Karas, Alexei, 2010. "Identifying VARs through Heterogeneity: An Application to Bank Runs," Working Paper Series 244, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Hsu, Chen-Min & Liao, Chih-Feng, 2010. "Financial Turmoil in the Banking Sector and the Asian Lamfalussy Process: The Case of Four Economies," ADBI Working Papers 221, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- John Beirne & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nicola Spagnolo, 2010. "Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and the Overnight Interest Rate Spread: A Stochastic Volatility Modelling Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1029, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marco Bardoscia & Roberto Bellotti, 2010. "A Dynamical Model for Forecasting Operational Losses," Papers 1007.0026, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- J L Ford & Zahid Muhammad, 2010. "Safety-First and Portfolio Selection: An Econometric Study for Pakistan's Banking Sector," Discussion Papers 10-18, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Costanza Torricelli, 2010. "A parsimonious default prediction model for Italian SMEs," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 10061, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2010. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs," Working Papers of BETA 2010-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Cédric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2010. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Panics," NBER Working Papers 16159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Cipollini & Iolanda Lo Cascio, 2010. "Testing for Contagion: a Time-Scale Decomposition," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 047, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".