I.T. Investment and intangibles: evidence from banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alfredo Martín‐Oliver & Vicente Salas‐Fumás, 2011. "It Investment And Intangibles: Evidence From Banks," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 513-535, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada, 2012.
"Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(4), pages 459-478, October.
- Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada, 2010. "Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework," ISER Discussion Paper 0772, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Nov 2011.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-asset firm; investment; intangible assets; banks;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-07-10 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-07-10 (Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.