Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2010. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
References listed on IDEAS
- Di Cagno, Daniela & Sciubba, Emanuela, 2010. "Trust, trustworthiness and social networks: Playing a trust game when networks are formed in the lab," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 156-167, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meixing Dai, 2012.
"External Constraint and Financial Crises with Balance Sheet Effects,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 567-585, March.
- Meixing DAI, 2009. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2009-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," MPRA Paper 21625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2010-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
Keywordsagency costs; bank syndicate; experience; loan syndication; reputation; small world; social network analysis.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-07-10 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2010-07-10 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-FMK-2010-07-10 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-NET-2010-07-10 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-07-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2010-07-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2010-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .